Youtube: Restricted Access

After I installed the bark VPN both kids Youtube accounts set to restricted access. How can I turn this off? They can’t comment on videos.,

Hello, Stacy! Thanks for reaching out. :slight_smile: Bark’s parental controls offer SafeSearch as a part of their web filtering; this further filters search results on Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo to be family friendly. It also applies Restricted Mode to Youtube search results.

If you’d like to turn off SafeSearch, you can do so by visiting your Screen Time settings, tapping your child, tapping “Apps & Website Rules”, then at the bottom you’ll see SafeSearch to toggle on or off.

SafeSearch

I do hope this helps! If you have any questions, please contact our support team by emailing help@bark.us any time. Thank you!

Perfect! I like this setting for my 11 year old, but my daughter is 14 and wants to comment on videos. Thank you!

1 Like

Stacey, I wanted to update you that our team made some adjustments and now SafeSearch / YouTube Restricted mode settings are separate! :raised_hands: :smile:

I saw that and once I updated it the app is now working again. Thank you for following up.

1 Like