xBox monitoring?

New to the community and trying to figure out if Bark will work.

My 11 year old son is primarily on the following platforms right now so I’m wondering which of them Bark monitors and to what degree:

1. xBox One playing fortnite : who he is playing with, for how long
  2. Youtube - which videos he’s watching and how much (on ipad and chromebook)
  3. Discord - audio chat and text chat with his game friends (he knows in IRL) - ipad and chromebook

Good morning, Tyler! Welcome. :slight_smile: Here is a comprehensive list of all features and platforms monitored by Bark.

Bark monitors smartphones, tablets, Chromebooks, and desktop Chrome on PC & Mac. Bark monitors where children mostly communicate, which is social media and texts. Gaming consoles are not able to be monitored, however you might find this parent information on how to keep your son safer on Xbox One & Fortnite helpful. Here is also some helpful information on YouTube and Discord. Find settings and privacy information for most all of your son’s devices, games, and accounts with our no-cost parent resource: the Barkomatic.
https://bark-o-matic.com/

If there’s anything the Bark support team can help with, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email to help@bark.us or by visiting www.bark.us/contact. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: