Trouble Downloading

No matter what I do I can’t get the Bark for Kids app to download. It keeps giving me the message about needs special permission to write storage. I’ve literally tried everything I know and nothing works. I’m on my 7 day trial and wasting my days just trying to figure this out. Please help.

Hi there! Welcome and thanks for reaching out to Bark’s parenting community! :slight_smile:

• What type of device is this?
  • Do you have any other parental controls in use?
  • what does the error say exactly?

Bark’s friendly team is available to help with this and ensure you are able to trial- please reach support any time at Bark.us/contact. Thank you!

1 Like

Apparently it is working today…2020 curse I suppose. Thank you for responding. Will let you know if I need anything else.:grin:

Thanks for the update; glad to hear all is well! And don’t even get me started on 2020!!! :woman_facepalming: Our dedicated team is always available to help with any questions or issues at any time at bark.us/contact. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m also havithe same problem with downloading the app on to my kids phone. They have Android and I followed every step it suggested and no luck so far.

Hi @nm.moore.1982! Bark Community team member here … :wave: So sorry you’re having some trouble! Thanks for letting me know your device is an Android. I’m happy to help!

You’ll find the download link for Android directly from our website.

If you’re also using Google Family Link on the device, here are the steps to install Bark:

If you’re still needing some assistance, our support team is available 7 days/nights a week and are happy to help walk you through it! They can also help with setup and device settings to ensure all is working! Please don’t hesitate to connect with them at bark.us/contact or help@bark.us. We’re here for you! :orange_heart: