Snapchat monitoring on IPhone

How can I monitor my child’s Snapchats with their iPhones?

Hey, Carissa! I am with the Bark team and happy to offer insight here. :slight_smile:

We are currently able to monitor SnapChat DM text on Androids.

As many parents know, Snapchat makes it extremely difficult to monitor its content on any platform. Currently, no other monitoring service can cover Snapchat on iOS devices. We’re working hard on solutions for iOS devices and will keep everyone updated on our progress.

Here’s how you can help with SnapChat monitoring! You can tweet them:
“Hey @snapchat & @snapchatsupport, please open your direct message API to the good guys at @barktechco so they can keep my children safer online!”

You can also message them at https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help > “I have feedback” > “I have a suggestion” > “Other features” > “My issue is not listed” > (Need help with something else?) > “Yes” > (Complete the form): “Please open your direct message API to the good guys at www.bark.us so they can keep my children safer online!”

I wish there was a solution for what you’re looking for, however there’s really nothing that is granted access to this at this time. Let me know how we can help!