Should the school handle this? The police? or the parents?

"I need a little bit of advice. I have a 16 year old daughter who is getting threats by 3 other girls that they are going to beat her up. They aren’t in school for three more weeks. I have lots of screen shots of these girls threatening to beat her up (for lack of better words) when she goes back to school. How can I handle this? A lot of it is Bullying her. Calling her names etc. I reached out the the one mom that I had her contact number. And she didn’t reply to my text or answer my call when I called her. I guess my question is I can call the school but will they do anything or wait and see if something happens when school starts? Or call I call the police even if I only have the address to one of the girls, can they even help me?

Thanks for any advice"

:star: Original post here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/parentinggeeks/permalink/409540159676030/

“Go to the school with screenshots before classes begin. Make sure you take notes during the meeting and email a summary to the principal so it’s on record. Don’t leave until there is a solid plan for handling the situation. Police or no police, the school needs to be aware and held accountable in advance.”

:star: Original post here: