Separate personal account?

I have a Bark account through our school. It monitors my son’s school Chromebook.

I would like to monitor some addition non-school-related devices, including an iPad and a Windows PC. Should I create an additional Bark account for that? Or should I use the school account? How does this work?

Hi there! Welcome to Bark’s digital community! :smiley: Bark for Schools families are able to sign up for personal Bark accounts to use Bark’s monitoring and online safety tools for their personal devices, profiles and accounts! :raised_hands:

For your reference, here is a comprehensive list of all Bark monitors on computers/laptops: [ What Bark Monitors on Laptops and Computers | Bark App ]

And here is a list of what Bark monitors on iOS devices: [ What Bark Monitors on iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches | Bark App ]

Our support team would be more than happy to help you get started. Please reach out to them for assistance at your earliest convenience at help@bark.us or bark.us/contact. We look forward to hearing from you! :green_heart:

1 Like