Return to dashboard after reviewing alerts on mobile app

When I review new alerts on the mobile app (iOS), I can’t seem to return to the main dashboard without closing the app and reopening it. When I select “dashboard” from the menu, after reviewing the new alerts, I am taken back to the alerts and not to the dashboard. Is anyone else experiencing this issue and if so, have you figured out a way to fix it?

Hi there! Would you reach out to our support team for assistance with this by emailing help@bark.us or bark.us/contact? Thank you!

will do, thanks much.

I have also been having this issue as well as the nightly disconnection notice.

Hello Art! Bark teammate here! :slight_smile: Whenever it’s convenient to you, please reach out to our support team at help@bark.us or at www.bark.us/contact? We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you! :blue_heart:

It seems to me like the “dashboard” menu selection in the mobile app is acting like a “back button,” instead of as a direct link to the dashboard.

I am having the same issue.

@amyrek924 please connect with Bark’s support team at bark.us/contact! :slight_smile:

I have the same issue with the dashboard button

Hi, parents! I just wanted to drop a quick update from the Bark team. :slight_smile: The current fix is to either use the Bark.us website in the interim, or to close out of the app completely and reopen it. Our Engineering team is aware and working on releasing an update in the near future. Thank you for your patience while we work to quickly resolve this! :yellow_heart: - bark.us/contact

1 Like

Thank you for giving everyone an answer and not just sending each individual concern to tech support.

Not a problem! I just received that update from the team and came straight here to pass it on. Hang tight-- we hear you and are working hard on this! :yellow_heart: