Instead of me having to babysit my 15 year olds cell phone BARK does that for me by alerting me to any potential concerns

“I highly recommend the Bark app. I have had it now for two weeks and it has been a lifesaver for me. Instead of me having to babysit my 15 year olds cell phone it does that for me by alerting me to any potential concerns. It will check text messages, any pictures that may be inappropriate, depression or Suicidal Thoughts, cyberbullying, profanity, emails, websites that are visited etc. It allowed me to have a trial first to make sure I liked it. I did have one problem and the customer service was outstanding and we scheduled a time on the phone for them to walk me through it. Everything works perfect! It then allows her some privacy so that I don’t have to check everything but yet I am notified if there is a concern. Well worth the $9 a month for that peace of mind.”

:star: Original post here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/parentinggeeks/permalink/402925967004116/

" Yep. My son loves it too: he no longer feels spied on. I’m not up at night reading his private texts anymore. I used to do both, but Bark catches EVERYTHING and so I just don’t worry about it anymore. Win-win."

:star: Original post here: