I don’t want community alerts

The bark app shows x number of alerts but they are all community alerts. I only want the app icon to have an alert when there is an actual bark issue/alert/concern that needs checking.

Hello there! You should be able to configure your Connect community alerts by clicking or tapping your profile icon in the upper right of your screen, clicking / tapping your name, and clicking / tapping Preferences.
Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 3.26.46 PM

From the next screen, click / tap Notifications to configure to your liking.
Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 3.29.01 PM

Category notifications

Notification level can also be set per category. To change any of these defaults, see your user preferences, or visit the category page, and use the notification control above the topic list, on the right side.
444bd9475aa5c3bec6f04e592d31eb7bf06578df_2_517x307

Topic notifications

You can change your notification level for any individual topic via the notification control at the bottom, and right hand side, of each topic.
fb37b20bba424acbbeeb392cefdd0d2b3d5813b9_2_517x264

Tag notifications

Notification level can even be set per tag. To change any of these defaults, see your user preferences, or visit the tag page, and use the notification control above the topic list, on the right hand side.
Tag

I hope this helps you to configure your Connect Community notifications! :slight_smile:

1 Like