Google Play Store Apps not allowed to update

Hey Guys, my kids keep coming to me in frustration regarding their apps not being allowed to update via the Google PS. It just sits there saying waiting on connection. IF I sign out of Bark, they update with no issues. Anyone else have this problem? If so, is there a solution?

I did find a link to Google Families however, I do not want to install another app to fix an issue with this app. Especially since I am paying for it.

Thanks Guy’s…

Hi there, Max! Bark mom and Community teammate here to help. :slight_smile: I can definitely understand how important it is to always keep their apps up to date- don’t want to miss out on any new features! It sounds like you may possibly have the App Stores & System Updates blocked within your screen time settings:

Please ensure this is toggled to “Allowed” to authorize that connection! Here are steps to locate this area:

Bark’s support team is always glad to have a deeper look and answer any further questions you may have. You can reach Bark’s support team any time directly at bark.us/contact or email help@bark.us. I do hope this helps, Max! Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes