Bark Acquires Router Limits to Create All-in-One Online Safety Solution for Kids

Originally published at: https://www.bark.us/blog/bark-acquires-router-limits/

The Bark team is excited to announce that we have recently acquired Router Limits, an online parental control and internet management company. Together, we will be able to create the first comprehensive online safety solution for families in the digital age. In the coming months, Bark will debut screen time management and filtering in addition to our award-winning monitoring technology. Over the past few years, many families have expressed the need for an all-in-one solution when it comes to protecting their children’s online worlds. There are multiple screen time control options on the market, but giving parents the ability to…

7 Likes

This is awesome. I am so glad to have Bark, and an expansion/partnership like this can only help.

2 Likes

This is great news. I am struggling to find a web filtering compliment to Bark. I have tried several and whether it is battery drain or constant app issues preventing web loads, they just don’t work well. Bark has been solid and very helpful. Gives me hope that router limits will be the same. Happy to test.

2 Likes