Alert setting and the number of emails

I can see how to change the types of alerts that are sent, with a threshold for each. I want to have one weekly email from Bark per kid. My kids have very few issues that are real issues, but I get 10 emails a day. PLEASE tell me how I can get 1 email per week.

Carol

Hello and welcome, Carolramsey! :wave: I am with Bark’s team and happy to help. :slight_smile:

Bark sends alerts of potential concerns such as cyberbullying, sexting, adult content, sexual predators, profanity, drug-related content, signs of depression, suicidal ideation, and more. Because some of these alerts could be important especially to a child’s heath, well-being, or potentially life-saving, these alerts are sent as soon as they are detected so that parents can take action quickly if needed..

You may add or remove emails or text numbers to receive alerts at any time directly from your account. This allows you to receive alerts however best suits your needs.

You may also choose to view alerts and turn on or off notifications on our Bark parents iOS or Android app.

It is understandable that receiving alerts that you consider not to be imminent may not be desirable; this is why you can choose to ignore users and also reduce the severity of alerts to better tailor to your needs.

Sincerely glad to hear that you haven’t received any serious or imminent danger alerts and that all is well; please reach our team at bark.us/contact if we can help to walk you through making any of the above adjustments to your account settings. We appreciate you! :slight_smile: